Choose Page Style
Can't find the answers you need on this website?
Phone the Symphony office at 665-6414.
For more information on the Symphony or to donate directly to the Symphony, visit the SSO.
The Book & Music Sale is held in two separate buildings:
- BOOKS: Saskatoon Symphony Office, 408 20th Street West, Saskatoon (just West of Avenue D South, on the North side of 20th Street). Refer to the map below to find your way.
- MUSIC: Nearby at 424 20th Street West.
Some useful links:
- Map to Saskatoon Symphony Office and Book & Music Sale
- Google Street View of Saskatoon Symphony Office and Book & Music Sale location
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra Web Site (do not use Internet Explorer)
- Saskatoon City Bus Routes
- Saskatoon City Map
- Saskatoon Weather
Volunteers are always welcome, as there are tasks to be done throughout the year.
Note that a strong back is needed, as all tasks involve extensive lifting and moving of boxes and materials. Books and records are HEAVY! Also, if you're allergic to dust or mould, close contact with used books may not be good for your health.
Typical volunteer duties may include:
Strong back required!
- Picking up boxes and bags of donations from our drop-off locations. This normally requires a van, truck, SUV or station-wagon in order to transport several boxes at a time.
- Sorting and packing donations in the workroom.
- Pricing and packing donations in the workroom.
- Moving boxes to the sale floor and back to the workroom.
- Shelving stock during the sale.
- Helping customers during the sale.
- Packing up remaining stock after the sale.
- Other assistance with sale set up and take down.
Interested in volunteering? Contact the Symphony office at 665-6414.
Problems with this website?
Contact the Book & Music Sale webmaster.